4.24.2008

Ramblings

Bethany has been trying to convince me for a while now to start a blog so I figured today was a good day to start. I have always found writing to be very therapeutic ( I get that from my mother) and I feel that I need some therapy. What I hope to do, in writing this blog, is get out my thoughts on life and every day happenings and receive feedback, advice, guidance, etc. In doing so, perhaps I can become the man of God, husband, father, son, brother, friend that I long to become.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Brooks, for sharing your heart. I believe you are already that man, husband, father, son, brother and friend that God created you to be. We are so blessed. Bethany, Anna Brooke and Emma Kate are so blessed.
I love you,
dixie

Anonymous said...

Just know you're not alone. It's a terrifying time and not easy at all. Honestly, I think it was harder before Olivia was born because it was the fear of the unknown.

You're doing right in putting it in God's hands. I just know your beautiful baby girl will fly through everything.