8.18.2008

August and Everything After

I know I said I would get better about posting but we have been busy the last few weeks. We are now all settled in our new apartment which is a good thing being that Emma Kate will be born TOMORROW! The doctor told Bethany last week said that this would be a good week to induce and picked Tuesday so EK could be flown to Atlanta mid to late week. We obviously don't know when she will head to Atlanta but think it will be Thursday or Friday. We are heading to UAB tomorrow at 8am. Hopefully things will go quickly for Bethany!!

We are SO VERY EXCITED to have Emma Kate with us. I know that we need to get rest tonight but I am sure neither of us will sleep. Nana just arrived from Virginia and will be on Anna Brooke duty for the next week or so. Kiki and Lito are heading up from Warner Robins in the morning and Marti is heading up from Auburn. We are thankful that we will have family with us and welcome anyone that would like to visit us. The same goes for Atlanta. Anyone that would like to see our little girl and pray for her and tell her to fight with all she has is welcome.

I will update as often as possible from the hospital at UAB the next few days and then again in Atlanta. I plan to update daily, if not more, with pics and various things that are going on. Until then, thanks for the prayers and I am anxious to show you pics of Emma Kate!

No comments: